Not sure whether the ramen they offer at various restaurants in Japan is halal? No problem with that. Just start learning how to make halal ramen while you are in Kyoto. It may take about 1.5 hours. But you will surely enjoy the experience. The price for this is 4,500 Yen which seems to be expensive. However, it may be worth the price if you are interested in how to make halal ramen on your own.
- Experience and learn the art of preparing ramen, from making your noodles up to mixing the right soup
- For an authentic ramen-making experience, you will prepare your ramen inside a traditional Japanese style house
- Vegetarian, vegan, Halal option available
Sign up for our ramen making experience in Kyoto. Ramen Factory is the only restaurant in the world where you can make original halal ramen by your hand and enjoy its deliciousness. Make your original ramen bowl completely by yourself! You’ll make everything from making the noodles, draining them, mixing them with the soup and roasting the chicken. This is an all-inclusive class.
- Knead the flour
- Roll out the dough
- Cut the dough
rain the noodles
- Boil the noodles
- Drain the water from the noodles
- Use a string to tie the chicken meat
- Scatter the condiment and cook it
- Slice the chicken to the length you want
- We can serve Tofu instead of chicken for vegetarian and vegan options. Please let us know in advance.
- We offer many types of broths so you can blend
- Different kinds of sauces to choose
- Put the boiled noodles into the soup
- Put the toppings on and it will be finished!
Ramen Factory is located 3-min walking from Tofukuji JR Station which is the 1st stop from Kyoto Station.
Leave a Reply