Halal Japan, Muslim, halal-friendly JapanHalal Japan, Muslim, halal-friendly Japan
Forgot password?

Syariah Hotel Fujisan

Available Rooms

〒401-0301 Yamanashi-ken Kawaguchi-ko Funatsu 6713-1 Minami Tsurugun Fuji
3: 00 PM
10 00 AM
Syariah Hotel Fujisan is the first ever hotel in Japan fully compliant with Shariah rules regarding eating drinking, and lodging. It was recently opened near Mount Fuji, the most famous mountain in the country.  Although, the hotel is small and is devoid of some of the fanciness larger hotels offer, it is very convenient and very comfortable for Muslim travellers visiting the scenic Mount Fuji area in any season.


From 1,620 yen for dinner

From 1,080 yen for breakfast
(All food is certified as 100% Halal)

(Reservation is necessary : Reservation is accepted by a phone call or email until two days before stay)

[For Halal]
– Halal meat is used
– Halal spices are used
– Kitchen is used for Halal food only
– All cookware and plates are used for Halal food only
– Pork-free
– No alcoholic beverage is served in the hotel at all.
– Pork-free/ Alcohol-free dishes are available.


From Kawaguchiko:
– 20 minutes on foot
From the nearest bus station:
– 5 minutes on foot
(Get off at Ogi NO.4 on Retro Bus)

  •  Facility Information

    Room Type(8 Rooms available):
    Western rooms with bed(No alcoholic beverage is equipped in a room.)

    Free Wi-Fi

    Air-conditioning and heating equipment

    Bidet Toilet

    Free Amenities:
    (Japanese Bathrobe/ Toothbrush/ Towel/ Bath Towel/ Shampoo/Body Soap)

    Laundry Room:
    – Laundry Machine: 200 yen

    BBQ Space
    (All foods are certified as Halal)

    Qibla is located in each room and each area

    Prayer room

    Free rentals for prayer items

    ※Non-smoking/Alcohol-free in the hotel


    Minami Tsurugun Fuji Kawaguchiko-cho Funatsu 6713-1, Yamanashi-ken 401-0301
    TEL: 0555-83-5588
    Email address: [email protected]


Please follow and like us:

Policies of Syariah Hotel Fujisan

3: 00 PM
10 00 AM
ayment method: - Cash only Cancellation fee: - 5 to 7 Days Before Stay: 20% of Total - 3 to 4 Days Before Stay: 30% of Total - 1 to 2 Days Before Stay: 50% of Total - The Day of Stay or No Show: 100% of Total
Cash only please

Amenities of Syariah Hotel Fujisan

Guest Reviews (0 reviews)

Syariah Hotel Fujisan Yamanashi, Japan

Your overall Rating of this property

Booking Number

Pin Code

Title of your review

Your review

What sort of Trip was this?

  • Business
  • Couples
  • Family
  • Friends
  • Solo